VIT University 5 Year Bachelor of Architecture Programme | 2018
VIT University has issued notification for admission to B.Arch Program for the academic year 2018. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch Program should have a valid NATA score obatained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
V-SPARC IN VIT :
VIT School of Planning and Architecture offers a five-year study program, which aims at graduating students into fully equipped professionals ready for real-world challenges.
This is facilitated by a unique Curriculum Applied Learning (CAL) teaching process, which enmeshes the best of design, technology and practical application methodologies.
Candidates should have studied in regular, full time and formal education to apply:
- Candidate must possess 70% marks in overall aggregate at 10+2 level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
- Age limit born on or after 01st July 1994.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch Program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 40% marks i.e., 80/200, in the all India National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA). NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
There is No Entrance Examination.
Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling.
Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply through online at www.vit.ac.in through Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card mode.
- Register Yourself (Click on New applicant).
- Verify your email for the password from VIT.
- Fill the application form through online mode using netbanking/Debit card / Credit card.
- Pay the application fee Rs. 1100/- (inclusive of GST).
- Enclose required documents along with the application form and send the hardcopy of the same to VIT.
- Age proof certificate.
- XII Markstatement.
- NATA Score card.
For more information:
Issue of Application form (online).
Last date for issue of the application forms.