The Jawaharlal Nehru University constituted under the Jawaharlal Nehru University Act 1966, (53 of 1966) came into existence in 1969. The approach of the University has been to evolve policies and programmes which will make JNU a distinct addition to the national resources in higher education. Admission to JNU is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Level Entrance Examination. For details kindly refer to the e-prospectus 2021-22 available on JNU website.
- Bachelor of Arts (hons) --Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Persian and Pashto
- B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated (Ayurvedic Biology)
B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated (Ayurveda biology)
Academic Qualification: At least Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Academic Qualification: At least Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Age Limit: The Minimum Age limit for BA (Hons) Programme is 17 years as on 1 October 2021
How to Apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the scanned Photo & Signature
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Application start date: 27th july 2021
- Last date to apply: 27th August, 2021
- Examination date : 20, 21, 22, 23 Sep, 2021
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- Mode of Examination LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration 3 Hours
- Type of Questions Multiple Choice Question Number of Questions*
- 100 Marks per question* 1 (one) for each correct response Scoring
- No negative marking for incorrect response
- Medium of Paper English only (Language courses may have exception)
SYLLABUS FOR THE TEST
The Question Papers for the test (JNUEE 2021) shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the JNU which is available at website https://www.jnu.ac.in/sites/default/files/admission/eProspectus-2021-22.pdf