- Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).
- Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
- 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
- Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
- Bachelor of Business Administation
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science (Non-medical & Medical)
- B.Sc Biotechnology (hons)
- B.Sc Bioinformatics (hons)
Non Centralized Courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Vocational courses
For more information click the link given below
List of the affiliated colleges
- Post Graduate Govt. College Sector- 11 (PGGC-11, Co-ed)
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls Sector- 11 (PGGCG-11)
- Regional Institute of English,Sector-32 (RIE,Co-ed)
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls Sector-42(PGGCG-42)
- Post Graduate Govt. College Sector- 46 (PGGC-46,Co-ed)
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 50, Chandigarh (GCCBA-50, Co-ed)
Private Aided Colleges
- DAV College, Sector 10 (DAV-10, Co-ed)
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector-26 (SGGS-26, Co-ed)
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector-26 (GGSCW-26)
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College, Sector-32 (GGDSD-32, Co-ed)
- MCM DAV College, Sector-36 (MCM DAV-36)
- Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector 45 (Dev Samaj-45)
Select Centralized Admission link for courses for which admissions are centralized and select NonCentralized link for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges (Check
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with english as one of the subjects from a recognized university/ board/ council.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from commerce stream securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Academic Qualification: A person who has passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks & passed mathematics as one of the subject
Bachelor of Science
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from Science stream securing at least 40% marks in aggergate.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination of any board/ University which is recognised by panjab university as equivalent with at least 50% marks.
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the dhe.chd.gov.in & click on E-Pravesh 2019-20 & register online
Step 2: Select the college type & fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the document
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Non Centralized Courses
For all BA courses you have to visit Panjab Univeristy affiliated colleges website to fill their application form online.
|DAV College sec-10 (Co-ed)||https://admission.davchd.ac.in/Message.aspx?Id=14tgU68Yb8d1vDd61yohC9aA==|
|Shri Guru Gobind Singh College (Co-ed)||https://www.sggscc.ac.in/admission/informationhandbook|
|Guru Gobind Singh College for womens sec 26||http://admission.ggscw.ac.in/|
|Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College||http://ggdsd.ac.in/admission-2020/|
|MCM DAV College||https://mcmdavcwchd.edu.in/admissions/|
|Dev Samaj College for women||https://www.dscw45.ac.in/admissions-2020-21/|
Admission will be done on the merit basis
- Online Application start date: 27th July 2020
- Last date to apply: 3rd August, 2020