Panjab university , UG courses , Admission | 2018
- Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).
- Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
- 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
- Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
For the Eligibility required for the specific courses in specific colleges, Click the link given below;
How to Apply Online for UG/PG Courses (New Student)
- Login to the website. Click on APPLICATION FORM. Candidate will be asked two options :-
1) Apply for Degree Colleges
- 2) Apply for Professional College
- Candidate applying for the first time in UG/PG courses will click on New Student.
- Instruction page will be displayed once the candidate selects the New Course
- Next select Centralized Admission for Courses for which admissions are centralized and select Non-Centralized for courses whose admission will be in respective colleges.(Check Prospectus for details)
- For Centralized courses Admission candidate will have to submit preference of colleges based on preference seat will be allotted. After last date of applying preference candidate will not be to modify the preference.
- After this the application form will be displayed to the candidate.
- Candidate will have to fill details in various columns as required.
- Candidate will have to upload scanned copies all his/her certificates/ testimonials.
- Candidate will also be required to upload his/her photograph as well as scanned signature.
- Candidate will be able to view and can modify the information before final submission of the online application form. After Last Date of form submission modification of form will be locked.
- Candidates are required to print the application form and bring the form along with self- attested copies of relevant testimonials at the time of admission.
- Note :
- A candidate can apply for Multiple Courses/Colleges with the same User id and Password
- All the information to the Candidates would be sent on his/her Registered Mobile Number
For more information :
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Opening Date : 30-05-2018
- Closing Date : 23-06-2018