Doodle 4 google India organised by Google invites entries from indian students to design and submit Doodle 4 google on the topic. The competition is open for class 1- 10 students have to submit the doodle as per guidelines laid by Google India on the given theme.
Students who are studying in class 1st to 10th can participate in this competition
How to Apply
Students/Parents or teachers can fill the form online and attach the doodle in png or jpg format
Step 1: Students can download the entry form & fill the application form
Step 2: Courier the drawing with the entry form in the envelope to their address
Doodle for Google 2019,
PMG Integrated Communications,
576, 1ST Floor, Chirag Delhi Main Road,
Above Oriental Bank of Commerce,
New Delhi, 110017.
you have to write the description/ statement on the entry form to tell them bit more about what you have drawn and how it represents something that you hope for.
Doodles will be judged on the following parameters:
- Based on artistic skill
- Representation of the contest theme, use of the letters in the Google logo, and the unique approach to the doodle
- How well the contest theme is expressed in both the artwork and the written statement
WHEN I GROW UP, I HOPE....
The National Winner will get his/her doodle showcased on google.co.in page. He or she may also receive:
- An INR 500,000 college scholarship
- An INR 200,000 technology package for their school
- Certificate / Trophy of achievement
- A trip to Google Office
- Any of the Hardware
- Googley Schwag
- Application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 30th September 2019