Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing January |2018-2019
Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Cadet Entry Scheme January 2019 - Indian Navy issued Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2018 (Permanent Commission) Notification and invites online applications from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing from Jan 2019.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2019
- Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Course .
- 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course commencing - January 2019 .
- Eligibility conditions for Indian Navy B-Tech Entry 2019
- Candidates should have Passed Senior Secondary Exam(10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent exams from any Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
Age Limit :
- Candidates should be born between 02nd July 1999 to 01st January 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Who can apply:
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2018 (for B.E./ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) - 2018 All India Rank
- Physical Standards
- Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses; should not be color/night blind
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Selection Procedure :
- IHQ of MoD Reserves the right to fix cut off for shortlisting the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank - 2018. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from July - October 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Exam (approx. duration 03-05 days)
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU :
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application
- Cost to Company (CTC): The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 83,448/- to Rs. 96,204/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance (HRA 24%/16%/08% as per classification of cities) and Transport allowance.
- Privileges: In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Navy provides Free Medical Facilities and Canteen Facilities for Self & dependents, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rates
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: Insurance cover of Rs.75 lakhs (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force
How to Apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 02nd June to 21st Jun 2018.
- The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below. A simplified application procedure using Aadhaar number may also be used by the candidates
- Towards this it is important that mobile number and address linked with the Aadhaar number be updated by candidates. 22. Online (e-application):Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate
- Details are also available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy B-Tech Entry Scheme Dates 2019 :
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 02nd June 2018
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 21st June 2018
- Schedule of SSB Interview for shortlisted candidates: Jul - Oct 2018
- Commence of Training: January 2019