The College of Nursing was established in 1964 in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh and was upgraded as National Institute of Nursing Education (NINE) in 2003 with an aim to bring primary health services within the reach of all individuals. Earlier the Nursing Institute was offering graduate and postgraduate degree courses in nursing under Panjab University.
- B.Sc Nursing (female candidates)- 93 Seats
- Academic Qualification: Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination in AprilMay, 2020 can also apply for the course, but they will be provisionally allowed to appear in the entrance examination subject to passing of 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks.
- AGE LIMIT: Not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years on 1st September, 2021 i.e. those born after 1st September, 2004 and before 1st September 1996 are not eligible.
For more information click the link given below
How to apply
Step 1: Visit pgimer.edu.in and go to admission then get register yourself online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the scanned photo & signature after that pay the application fee
Step 4: Download the confirmation page
- SC/ST Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all other categories: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam.
- General knowledge/ Current affairs
Candidates will be invited for interview strictly in order of merit in the respective merit lists based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance examination. The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be three times the total number of seats to be filled in each category from candidates who fulfill the cut off points. It is compulsory that these candidates attend the interview.
STIPEND / SCHOLARSHIPS
B.Sc. Nursing (4 years): Institute awards Rs.500/- per month as stipend during four years to all students. Students are required to execute bond to serve the PGIMER, Chandigarh and other Central Govt. Institutions only for a period of three years if offered a job within six months by any of the above mentioned institutes after the completion of the training otherwise after six months of the completion of the training, this condition of the bond will be in-operative. The students are required to open a Saving Bank Account with the SBI, Institute Branch
- Application start date: 25.05.2021
- last date to apply: 24.06.2021
- Result: 09.08.2021