The Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla came into existence in July, 1970 through Himachal Pradesh University Act, 1970. Though it does encompass the challenges and limitation of hill University, it nevertheless stands apart from the rest in academic accomplishments.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) for five years Integrated Program
- Academic Qualification: For General Category- 50% minimum marks in 10+2, for SC/ST Category- 45% minimum marks in 10+2, for Physically Disabled - 50%-45% minimum marks in 10+2.
- Age Limit: General- 20, SC/ST-22, Physically Disabled- 25 (Gen), 27 (SC/ST)
Total Number of Seats:120
- 75% seats shall be reserved for those candidates who are Himachal Pradesh Domicile. The remaining 25% seats shall be open for all.
- 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of Himachal- Pradesh.
- 7.5% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes of the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- 5% seats shall be reserved for person with disability of Himachal Pradesh with 40% disability to be certified by the competent authority.
- Two seats shall be reserved for Single Girl Child candidate.
- Two seats shall be reserved for J&K Migrants.
For more information click the link given below
How to apply
STEP 1: Click the link given below
STEP 2: Fill the form for Basic Registration
STEP 3: Submit the form
- Admission to the course shall be made strictly on academic merit, based on the marks obtained in 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
- The list of the merit to this course shall be prepared by University Institute of Legal Studies, H.P.University, Ava-Lodge Campus, Chaura-Maidan, Shimla after conducting interview on ( Will Notify Later) and final list of Merit shall be displayed on (Will Notify Later)on the notice Board of the Himachal Pradesh University Institute of Legal Studies.
- Application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2020
- Date of Interview/Counseling: Due to Covid 19’ Will Communicate later