Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla invites online applications for admission to Under-Graduate, Post Graduate and PhD Program for the academic session 2018-19
HP-NLET is conducted for taking admissions to 5-Year B.A/ BBA Bachelor of Law (LL.B), 1-Year Master of Laws (LLM) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the session 2018-19.
Under-Graduate Programs - BA/B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course
Post-Graduate Program - (One-Year LLM Course)
In each Under Graduate Programs i.e. BA/BBA LL. B (Hon.) 60 students will be admitted. For the Post Graduate Programs, One Year LL.M. Program, the intake is 20 students; and for Ph. D. program the intake is 10 students. Out of the total sanctioned strength of each course, 25 % seats are reserved for Himachal Pradesh State Domicile Candidates as per HPNLU Act, 2016.
- For BA/BBA LLB Programmes: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/ OBC/ Specially abled Person (SAP)/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored Categories/Kashmiri Migrants (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories)
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination in March/April 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be below 20 years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories, and below 22 years in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SAP categories as on 01st July 2018
- Age Limit: Candidates should be below 20 years of age in case of Unreserved/NRI/NRI Sponsored categories, and below 22 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/SAP categories as on 01st July 2018
Expected No. of Questions
Legal Awareness and Reasoning
- Duration- 120 Minutes
- Penalty of 0.25 marks for every incorrect response.
How To Apply
- The application form for HPNLET is available on official website.
- Student can filled and submitted the form from 22nd January 2018 till 07th April 2018. The students need to have an E-Mail ID, an active mobile number, scanned (photograph and signature) for filling the form.
- The students will have to register for HPNLET & then they can precede application process with registration id & password. The students have to pay application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
For more information
- Date of Commencement of filling up ONLINE application forms: 22nd January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 07th April 2018
- Date of Availability of Admit Card for all applicants on website: 14th April 2018
- Date of Test (HPNLET 2018): 20th May 2018 [10:00 am to 12: 00 noon]
- Date of declaration of HPNLET 2018 Result: 2nd June 2018