Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) is a society, set up under the administrative control of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. BPPI is the implementing agency of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP), a noble mission launched by the Government of India for providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices to citizens of India through dedicated outlets known as Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra (PMBJK).
Recently, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Government of India has changed the name of BPPI to Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI). BPPI is in the process to develop the logo for PMBI by inviting entries through an open Contest.
The best entry for Logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.10,000/-.
The last date for submission is 22.01.2021
Terms & Conditions
The Contest is open to Indian Nationals only.
1. All entries for the contest must be submitted at www.mygov.in only. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation
2. The winning entry for the Contest would be the intellectual property of the “Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI)” and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after the results are declared. The winner shall be deemed to have surrendered copyright/s of the winning entry to the contest organizers after the declaration of the results. Winner will also be required to give an undertaking for the same.
3. The winning entry for the logo is meant to be used by the “Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI)” for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative. 4. The suggested logo must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
4.Multiple submissions of entries by the same participant would not be considered.
5. The results of the contest would be declared on MyGov blog portal https://blog.mygov.in/
6. The tentative date of declaration of the result for the contest is within 4 weeks from the date of publishing.
FOR DETAILS -