UPESEAT 2019 is an Online aptitude test conducted by UPES School of Engineering for admissions to the B.Tech course at university. The applicants will appear in the UPSEAT , computer based exam.
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Oil and Gas
- B.Tech in Mechanical
- B.Tech in Power
- B.Tech in Aerospace
- B.Tech in High Technology
- B.Tech in Infrastructure
- B.Tech in Health, Safety, and Environment
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication
- Academic Qualification: Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)
- Age limit: Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic.
- Candidates can either get admission for B.Tech program either through UPSEAT or through the Non- Examination Pathway through Board Merit / JEE Merit(Subject to number of seats allotted)
- Admissions through Board Merit - Minimum 80% marks in class 10th, 80% marks in class 12th and also have an aggregate of 80% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in class 12th.
- Admissions through JEE Main Merit - Minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 60% marks in class 12th and also have an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in class 12th with JEE Main Score is 60 or above
- Upto 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit / JEE Main Merit category. In case of seats following vacant in this category; UPES has the right to fill these through UPES Examination. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission
For more infromation, click the link given below;
UPESEAT Online test
The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test will be a completely online test. It is proctored centrally and gives you the advantage of taking the test from any convenient location. No admit card will be issued. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection with a webcam.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Choose your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Step 2: The Sign-Up form will appear.
- Step 3: Fill up the details requested in the Sign Up Form, including the program that you are interested in.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 5: You will receive an email from UPES on the email ID that you have registered.
- Step 6: Click on the link provided in the email to verify your email ID and activate your account on the website
- Step 7: Fill up the application form online and follow the instructions given therein.
- Step 8: After submitting the application form, pay by credit card, debit card, net banking, or any other form of online payment.
Click here to Apply!
- For Indian Resident: By Demand Draft/Online Rs. 1850
- Application starts for UPESEAT: Applications are open
- Last date to apply: to be announced
- Exam date: to be announced