As the nation commemorates Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, marking the 75 glorious years of India’s Independence, Vigyan Prasar,under the aegis of the Ministry of Culture, Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser (PSA) and 18other Ministries of the Government of India,isholding a mega event “Vigyan SarvatraPujyate”(Science is revered everywhere)during theNational Science Week (22-28 February, 2022).
To engage the young minds with the mission, Vigyan SarvatraPujyateQuiz Competition invitesactive participation of our youngsters. The competition will remain open from 1 February to 17 February, 2022.
Prizes and certificates will be given to the top five participants.
Terms and Conditions-
- The Quiz is being organized by Office of Principal Scientific Advisor, Government of India and Vigyan Prasar, an Autonomous Organization of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- Participants can only participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform.
- The Quiz will be open from 1 February to 17 February, 2022.
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 15 minutes [900 seconds], in which they must answer 10 questions.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.