NTA will conduct JEE Mains in a Computer based mode twice a year. JEE Mains registration will start from 8th February, 2019 and will be available online.
JEE mains 2019 is an engineering entrance exam that is conducted by NTA for admission in NITs, IITs, IIITs and GFTIs. For the convenience of candidtaes, JEE will be held in Eight different slots, so that everybody gets the preferred city and centre. NO Changes will be made in JEE Main syllabus, exam Pattern and application fee. Candidates can appeare for both JEE Mains I and II
- Age Limit: For appearing in the JEE (Main) examination there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed XII examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) examination – 2019.
- Academic Qualification: candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2017 or 2018; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2019 are eligible to appear in April, 2019 JEE(Main)-2019 Examination.
For more Information Click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e-Challan)
- On-line submission of Application Form: 08 February 2019 to 07 March 2019
- Successful transaction of fee: 08 February 2019 to 08 March 2019
- Dates of Examination: Between 07 April 2019 (Sunday) to 20 April 2019(Saturday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website of paper-1 : 30 April 2019
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website of paper-2 : 15 May 2019