Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India, is committed to make oil conservation a National Movement. The Essay writing, Painting, and Quiz competitions aim to raise awareness among youth about practical conservation tips for the conservation of Petroleum products in industrial, transport, agriculture and domestic sector, and how to practice such tips in their daily lives.
For effective communication, students may choose to present their ideas and messages for conserving petroleum products and reducing emission, in English, Hindi or Regional languages.
- Only those schools in India which are recognized by Central & State Boards, can parcipate.
- Schools to conduct Essay compeons in one or more of the following languages- Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujara, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Maithili, Dogri, Nepali, Bodo and Santhali.
- Student of classes 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th can apply
How to Apply
Step 1: School have to register itself online on their website
Step 2: School have to upload the essay of students online
School can send the best two entries along with annexure 1, duly signed and stamped, to the following address:
Addional Director– EC
10 - Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi, Delhi 110066
Note: Entries received without completed annexure will be summarily rejected.
Oil Conservation towards healthy and better environment
- One student can parcipate in only one language.
- Essay should not exceed 700 words.
- Student must submit essay in his/her own handwriting
- Winner will be decided by the Jury/Expert committee appointed by PCRA
- Shortlisted students in each category will be invited for a National Final round to be conducted in major cities of India, PCRA shall bear the expenses of travel. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and special encouragement prizes will be decided basis the entries in National Finals.
Note: The decision of the Jury/Expert committee appointed by PCRA will be final and binding in respect of all matters concerning the competition.
|Ranks||No. of Prizes||Prize detail|
|First||23||JAPAN TRIP & LAPTOP|
|Second||23||LAPTOP & cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-|
|Third||23||LAPTOP & cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-|
|220 National Level Appreciation prizes||220||TABLET|
|Recognion prizes for all 23 languages||Hundreds||5000/- Cash for best adjudged entries. One Prize for every 10,000 participation.|
- Registration Start date: 1st July 2019
- Registration Last date: Yet to be announced but recommended to fill it fast
- Essay uploading last date: 30th September 2019