TERRE Olympiad was started in August 2015 at a National level, initially targeted to Maharashtra State and received 17000 student participation during the 1st edition.In 2016 edition,it expanded to all over India with 70,000 student participation and the journey of TERRE Olympiad took overwhelming achievement by student participation of 1,25,000 in 3rd edition and around 2,49,000 in 4th edition. This year, the 5th edition of TERRE Olympiad is expanding in other Asian countries - Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Bangladesh.
TERRE Olympiad encourages students to participate in this online exam platform by awarding them with exiting prizes such as electronic gadgets Tab, Hard drive, USB devices, Fit Band, Android Phones etc and visit to National Park and Sanctuary and Internship opportunities in MNC’s.
Sapling Category : Class 5th to 9th
Plant Category 10th to 12th
Tree Category Undergraduate
Prizes to be distributed to winners
- Sapling - ( Students of V to IX )
- Plant - ( Students of X,XI and XII)
- Tree - ( Under Graduate) - Internship in Top Industries for top 3 winners or Field trip to a Indian National Park or Sanctuary
- Top 100 in each category will be Awarded with TERRE Gift Hamper
Terre Gift Hamper
1 Tb Hard Disk
32 Gb Pendrive
Who are Eligible for TERRE Olympiad exam?
- Students participating in the competition should be affiliated, registered or recognized by the State or Central education boards or any International board school or college.
- Students desirous of participating in the competition should, prior to participating be registered with us through our website or android application
- All participating students should have computer and Internet connectivity with a minimum speed of 512 KBPS (non-shared).
- Student can attend the exam using mobile phone with good data speed and secured Wi-Fi connection.
- For the online exam, each participant shall receive their individual registration ID to login individually.
- Each participating student should have his/her UID (Unique Identification Number or Aadhaar Number) to register for the exam with his/her UID code. If in case student does not have UID he/she can submit another authenticate ID proof (school ID with last Year Passing Certificate)
- Student should keep in mind that registration name should be the name on UID or other ID submitted by them.
- The top 500 scorers in each category (Sapling, Plant and Tree) from overall schools and colleges shall be eligible to participate in the final round of the contest.
- In the case of fake registration and multiple registration by same student for this competition, exam committee has the right to disqualify the student.
- The results of the final round shall be declared in the award ceremony only. Winners will have to attend the award ceremony.
Special Rules and How you can Add Marks
Plant a Tree
It is mandatory to plant a sapling in your surrounding area (at least one sapling per student)
Earn More Marks
If you conduct any environment protection activity along with answering the quiz exam, you will earn extra marks
Refer and Win
'Referral Code' section will be provided for the individual candidates to enthusiastically refer their friends and related people to participate.
Technical Requirements for conducting online exams of TERRE Olympiad
To attempt the online exam for TERRE Olympiad Round 1 each student must have
- Access to a computer with internet connectivity which in addition must have a functioning keyboard and mouse.
- Computers / Laptops must have Internet connection of good speed (Minimum 512 KBPS dedicated) to appear for online exam.
- Students can attend the exam using mobile phone with prior internet connection.
Selection and Results
- There will be half an hour exam for both 1st and 2nd round.
- Total 50 MCQ level question will be there to solve in both round, students are require solving the exam in minimum time to get selected.
- Top Score Method: In the normal course, the participant with the higher score in shortest time span for the given exam track will be shortlisted for next level. However, in the event of two or more participants getting the same score, the one who completes the same in the shortest time will be given priority in selection.
- 500 top scorer selected through 1st round exam will be eligible to attend the 2nd round exam.
- In the 2nd round exam difficulty level of questions will be higher than the 1st round.
- The Decision of the Organizers in this regard shall be final and cannot be questioned.
- TERRE Olympiad managing committee may at their discretion at any stage change or include additional/ alternative test methods not previously disclosed for the TERRE Olympiad Online Exams at any or all levels. Participants may request for knowing latest selection criterion by sending a mail to email@example.com
- The selection criteria of such tests will be announced prior to the date of examination for the applicable level.
- To ensure wider participation, TERRE Olympiad managing committee reserves an absolute and unquestionable right to restrict the number of entries per institute/ testing centre in the India finals. No enquiries or petitions in this regard will be entertained.
- The results of the final round shall be declared on the same day as the final contest at the award venue. Students along with their respective coordinators are expected to be present.
Last Date to Register : 30-Sep-2022