- B.A. (Hons.) English (Hyderabad, Lucknow, and Shillong)
- B.A. (Hons.) Foreign Languages (Hyderabad)
- B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (Shillong)
A Note on Admission to Courses and Programmes
1. All courses and programmes are full-time.
2. A candidate can apply for a maximum of two courses/programmes.
3. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements before applying for a course/programme. As candidates who are still awaiting the results of their final year/semester examinations are also eligible, the University will not be able to verify the eligibility of the candidates before they appear in the the entrance tests. If candidates are appearing for an examination or are awaiting results, they are allowed to write the entrance test. In case they are shortlisted, provisional admission to the course/programme is subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria and submission of relevant documents.
4. Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the entrance test do not automatically make the candidate eligible for admission to the University. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage of the admission process or after admission if he/she does not meet the eligibility requirements
. 5. Please note that transfer from one Campus to another is not permitted.
6. The cut-off marks for the entrance tests for admission to all Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Teacher Education courses (B.Ed., PGDTE, and PGDTA), as well as the Postgraduate Diploma in Translation course for candidates belonging to the following categories is as follows: Unreserved category : 50%· OBC category : 45%· SC/ST/PWD category : 30%·
7. The cut-off marks for the entrance tests for admission to all doctoral programmes, as per UGC (1stAmendment) Regulations, 2018, are as follows:
Unreserved/OBC (creamy layer) category :50%
· OBC (non-creamy layer)/ SC/ST/Differently-abled category :45%
Please note that a candidate can apply for a maximum of two courses /programmes. The combination can be one course and one programme or two courses or two programmes.
End of Application
31st august, 2021
Date of Entrance
9th September, 2021 (9 a.m. to 11 a.m. or 9 a.m. to 12 noon)