BIT, Mesra B.Pharma Admission | 2018
- For over six decades, BIT Mesra (located 16 kms from Ranchi, the Jharkhand state-capital) has been engaged in nurturing minds through a rich heritage of academic excellence. Essentially a hub of bustling student activities, the beautiful campus has been a second-home to thousands of students in their journey to challenge the times. Established in 1955 by visionary-industrialist .
- Applications are invited from eligible Class XII pass-out aspiring for admission to 4-year (8-semester) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) programme of the Institute at Mesra (Main Campus) for the academic session 2018-19.
a) Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2018 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 (NEET-UG) .
b) Candidates must have passed Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination.
c) Candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology in Class 12 / I.Sc. or Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD). d) Marks in Class 12 to be computed as average of following 4 subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology.
How to Apply:
- To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for the above programme, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link given below]. Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,000/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect - net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Send a printout of the completed Application Form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write “B.Pharm” on top of the envelope.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Provisional selection will be made on merit, that will be drawn by giving -
- 60% weightage to JEE (Main) 2018 / NEET-UG 2018 Score [total marks obtained] and
- 40% weightage to academic performance (marks in Class 12 / equivalent qualifying examination
For more information :
- Last date to Apply Online - 25th June 2018
- Last date for receipt of completed application form at Mesra – 30th June 2018