Wonder Blog

Blog Details

King George's Medical University B. Sc. Nursing Admissions 2022


King George's Medical University is a medical school, hospital, and medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.

The medical school was raised to a medical university by an act passed by the government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002




B. Sc. Nursing Course (4th Years)




Candidates with Science who have passed qualifying 12thStandard Examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board.

Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only.

English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing.

5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) is relaxed for SC/ST and OBC candidates. It should be 40% instead of 45% as stated above. 


Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31stDecember 2022. The maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST, however the maximum Age for candidates with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 years. 


Apply Now 


Examination Details


Mode of Examination:  MCQs (Objective/Multiple Choice response Questions) to be answered on Optical Mark reader Sheet (OMR sheet).

Number of questions:  200

Marks:  Every single correct response will get 01 mark each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.

Medium of Examination: English

Syllabus: Nursing Aptitude (20%), Physics (20%), Chemistry (20%), Biology (20%), English and General Knowledge (20%) of Intermediate Standard.

Minimum Qualifying Marks for entrance examination are 50% for Unreserved (UR) category and 40% for SC/ST and OBC category.



Important Dates


Application form Available (Online) :19th May 2022( Thursday)

 Last Date of Application   :15th July 2022 (Friday)

Admit card available online from :18thJuly 2022 (Monday) 

Entrance Examination  :24th July 2022(Sunday) Time 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

 Place of Examination   :to be intimated on Admit Card.

Date of Result  :  To be announced on website