Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan (NMBA) was launched on 15th August 2020 by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in the 272 most vulnerable districts to substance use in the country. Through NMBA, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment intends to create awareness on mass level on substance use through the participation of its major stakeholders like youth & adolescents, women, educational institutions and the community at large.
Since its launch, lively discussions have started taking place on substance use in public spheres like educational institutions, community areas and virtual spaces like social media which have prompted those who need help to seek counselling, treatment & rehabilitation services. This has helped people being more aware on substance use and in the shedding of stigma related to drug abuse.
MoSJE and MyGov invite citizens to participate in mascot design competition for the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan (NMBA). The mascot will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
The Contest is open to all citizens across India.
1. The mascot should graphically convey the objectives of NMBA, while underlining the themes or concepts of collaboration& participation among various stakeholders to create awareness and combat substance use.
2. The mascot should mandatorily use the logo of Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan
3. Depiction of drugs & others illicit substance may not be used in the mascot design.
4. Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the mascot and how it encapsulates the essence of the program/mission.
5. File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size.
Prize of Rs 10,000 will be awarded to winning design.
Last date of submission is 15th September 2022