ISBF, established in 2006, is advancing towards excellence in the fields of Management, Economics and Finance. ISBF offers undergraduate (honours) degree programmes and graduate diploma programmes from the University of London (UoL) with academic direction from London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc Economics & Finance
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- BSc Economics & Management
- BSc Business & Management
- BSc Management & Digital Innovation
- Candidates applying for BSc (Hons) Economics or BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance must have studied/ be studying Mathematics in Class XII.
- Candidates applying for any of the other four undergraduate programmes must have studied Mathematics up to Class X.
- First Year: INR 4,26,540
- Second Year: INR 3,92,940
- Third Year: INR 4,04,740
For Scholarships, click the link given below;
How to Apply
- Step 1: Filling the Application Form: Candidates can fill and submit the Application Form via the online portal or obtain it from the ISBF website or campus, and fill and submit via courier.
- Step 2: ISBF entrance test (iMET): It is mandatory for all candidates to appear for the ISBF entrance test (iMET), which is conducted online in each Admission Round. iMET tests a candidate’s ability to reason logically and apply concepts and techniques learned in Mathematics and English up to Class X (based on the syllabi of the major Indian Boards). Candidates who perform well in the iMET will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
- Step 3: Personal Interview (PI): In the PI, a candidate is tested for attitude, motivation, communication and academic curiosity. The candidate’s past record, academic as well as co-curricular and extra-curricular,forms the main basis of the PI discussion. All PIs will take place in person, either at the ISBF Campus in New Delhi or at pre-declared centres across India.
- Once all three steps are completed, a candidate’s application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. The final admission decision will take into consideration the iMET score (50% weight), performance in the PI (30% weight) and Class XII Board examination scores (20% weight), where available.
- Candidates who perform exceedingly well in the admission process may be made an unconditional offer of admission, even if their Class XII Board scores have not been declared until then.
For more information, click the link given below;
- Early Round candidates must note that if made an unconditional offer of admission, their acceptance must be received by 4 February 2019
- iMET will be conducted online, and there will be two slots (morning and evening) on each test date
- ISBF reserves the right to change the above dates and centers. Should this become necessary, all concerned candidates will be duly notified
- All decisions of the ISBF Admissions Committee are final and binding
Early Round (Dec)
- Last date to Apply: 10 December 2018
- iMET: 15 December 2018 and 22 December 2018
- Personal Interview (PI): 4-5 January 2019 and 11-12 January 2019
- PI Centres: New Delhi
Round 1 (April)
- Last date to Apply: 15 April 2019
- iMET: 29 April 2019 and 20 April 2019
- Personal Interview (PI): 2-5 May 2019
- PI Centres: New Delhi, , Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Bhopal
Round 2 (June)
- Last date to Apply: 3 June 2019
- iMET: 7 June 2019, 8 June 2019
- Personal Interview (PI): 20-23 June 2019
- PI Centres: New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai