Admission to all three years undergraduate degree programmes of Banasthali Vidyapith is based on merit of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (for the purpose of preparation of merit the marks from various Boards are normalized) except for admission to B.Ed. where Aptitude Tests are conducted.
- Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
- Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
- Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
- Bachelor of Arts
- B.Sc (Chemistry, Zoology and Botany)
- B.Sc (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc Geology/Geography
- B.Sc (Aviation Science)
- B.Sc (Maths/Comp. Sc./ Statistics/ Electronics/Physics)
- BA (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc (Home Science)
BA/ B.Com/ BBA
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or any quivalent examination.
B.Sc (Home Science)/ B.Design/ BA.B.Ed/ BA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in aggergate from any stream.
BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB/ B.Com.LLB
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggergate from any stream
B.Sc (Chemistry, Zoology and Botany)/ B.Sc (Biotechnology)
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with science (Biology) with 55% marks in aggergate
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with 60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 55% marks in aggergate from any stream.
B.Sc (Maths/Comp. Sc./ Statistics/ Electronics/Physics)
Academic Qualification: candidate must have passed with 55% marks in 10+2 with mathematics
B.Sc Geology/ B.Sc.B.Ed
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with 55% marks in 10+2 with Science stream
B.Sc (Aviation Science)
Academic Qualification: The candidates who have attained the age of 17 years and who have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination/ 12th examination conducted by State Board/ CBSE or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, irrespective of the stream. (Note: Students from non-Science background have to pass the Physics and Mathematics papers (of 12th standard) in their B.Sc. I year in addition to the core papers of B.Sc. (Aviation Science)
Admission will be done on the basis of 12th Score except B.Tech, B.Pharm .
The aptitude test for admission in B.Tech/B.Pharm./MBA and B.Ed. programme will be conducted through online mode. The candidate can appear in the Apptitude test using mobile phone, desktop/laptop with webcam and the headset/earphone from her home.
- Physics & Chemistry
- Mathematics/ Biology
- Logical Reasoning
Last date of submission of Admission Form : 30th April, 2021
- (With Late Fee) : 15th May, 2021
How to Apply
Send a DD for Rs. 800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to:
P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)
Prospectus and form can also be obtained in person upon payment of Rs. 800/- in cash from:
Online Submission of application is also possible at the Vidyapith's website