AISEE (All India Scholarship entrance examinations) is a national level merit based scholarship program provided by an oragnisation which is registered under Ministry of Finanace act 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of Inidia.
This program provides benefits for higher education to those students who wish to get aid in their higher studeies. To earn the aids of scholarship students have to qualify the All India Scholarships Entrance Examination.
There are two kinds of Entrance exam types that can be opted
- AISEE Entrance exam: This will include the entrance exam for Medical and Non-medical students according to their syllabus, which will be mentioned in the blog later. Scholarships would be given on merit basis.
- AISEE Open book examination: An Open Book Examination is a test that allows you to take the help of text book or study material you have been studying. Students assume that this type of test is very easy as they can look up the answers from their study materials but that is not the case in these tests. As an open book exam requires a genuine understanding of the materials the ability to interpret, think critically and attempt questions strategically. Candidates are allowed to carry their subject matter text book to the examination center. But the only condition is that only one book per subject is allowed at once.
- Gender: Both
- Class :Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognize board whose appearing year is 2019 or passed year is 2013 and onwards are eligible.
As per the examination seat is being selected by the students in the different exams, students will get the scholarship after verification from the concerned college. Student have to select a college from the Partner college list for the AISEE ( Click here to view the list of Engineering Institutes) (Click here to view list of Medical Institutes)
Click the link given below to know about the layout of the scholarship;
For AISEE-2019 For Engineering
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question/Integer Type/Paragraph Type/ Match the following)
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response; for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be given for unattempt questions.
Total Questions 90
Click the link given below to view the syllabus;
- INR: 1200 For all Quota (General/OBC/SC/ST)
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for AISEE- 2019 for Engineering “Online” only.
Five Steps to be followed for registration:
- Step 01: Fill Basic information
- Step 02: Fill Examination Centre Preference etc
- Step 03: Pay Application Fee through Online Mode (via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking )
- Step 04: Fill Qualification details etc
- Step 05: Upload your photographs, Signature and thumb
For more information, click the link given below;
- AISEE-2019 for Engineering Application Starts: 8 September 2018
- AISEE-2019 for Engineering Application Ends: 15 October 2018
- AISEE-2019 for Engineering Admit Card: 10 January 2019 to 31 January 2019
- AISEE-2019 for Engineering Examination: 21 January 2019 to 31 January 2019
- AISEE-2019 for Engineering Result: 20 February 2019 to 25 February 2019