Under-Graduate (UG) Programs are offered by the University of Delhi through its Colleges in various streams of studies under different Faculties, namely Arts, Applied Social Sciences & Humanities, Education, Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences, Music, Commerce & Business Studies, Mathematical Sciences, Sciences, Social Sciences.
Admission to all UG Programs are done on the basis of the eligibility requirements, criteria, and procedures specified by the University on its website, Under-Graduate Bulletin of Information - 2022 (UG-BOI) and Common Seat Allocation System-2022 (CSAS).
The Common Seat Allocation System 2022 is divided in Three Phases:
PHASE I APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
PHASE II FILLING THE PREFRENCES FOR PROGRAMS AND COLLEGES
PHASE III ALLOCATION-CUM-ADMISSION
Category of the Candidate CSAS-2022 Application Fee (non-refundable)
UR/OBC-NCL/EWS Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only)
A candidate applying for ECA and/or Sports supernumerary quota will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
Rules for Admission to Miniorities Colleges
The University of Delhi offers admission to Sikh and Christian minority candidates to its Six (6) Minority Colleges. In Minority Colleges, 50% of the seats are for candidates belonging to the Unreserved Category and 50% are reserved for Minority Candidates.
Christian Minority: Jesus and Mary College(W) St. Stephen's College
Sikh Minority: Mata Sundri College (W) Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce SriGuru Nanak Dev Khalsa College Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
- Candidates applying for the minority category must upload the respective minority certificate at the time of applying to CSAS 2022.
- Candidates applying for Sikh Minority Category must produce a certificate from the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC) certifying their minority status.
- Candidates applying for Christian Minority Category need to upload and produce their Baptism certificate and/or Church membership certificate as per the requirements of the respective Christian Minority College.
1.Admission to all UG Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2022-23 will be through CSAS-2022, based on the eligibility requirements stated in UG BOI-2022 and other rules as published by the University of Delhi on its website.
2. The CSAS-2022 rules stated herein will be applicable for provisional admission to all the UG Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2022-23 only.
3. An online platform at www.admission.uod.ac.in will be made available for seeking admission through CSAS2022. Candidates seeking admission to UoD must fill the CSAS-2022 Application Form online through this platform only. There will be no offline filling of the CSAS-2022 Application Form.
4. There will be a one-time CSAS-2022 Application fee (non-refundable): A candidate applying for ECA and/or Sports supernumerary quota will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only) for each quota.
5. Candidate must have passed Class XII or its equivalent from a single recognized board.
6. A candidate applying to CSAS-2022 must have appeared in CUET(UG) - 2022, conducted by NTA.
7. Candidate must have appeared in CUET(UG) – 2022 in only those subjects in which s(he) has passed Class XII.
8. The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the CSAS-2022 Application fee. The candidate must ensure that the CSAS-2022 application fee is submitted only through the UoD admission portal. CSAS-2022 application fee deposited via any other link or mode other than the payment link provided by UoD will not be considered under any circumstances.
9. The CSAS-2022 Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if a candidate is found ineligible for a Program and/or under any category at a later stage.
10. The candidate is advised to check whether he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria for the Program(s) for which he/she is applying and has appeared in CUET(UG) - 2022 in the relevant Subjects/Test papers fulfilling the Program-Specific eligibility published in the UG BOI-2022 (http://du.ac.in/uploads/newweb/21042022_BOI-UG.pdf).
11. If a candidate has applied in CSAS-2022 but doesn't fulfill the eligibility criteria of any Program offered by UoD, his/her candidature will not be considered. 12. Suppose a candidate did not appear or was absent in a Subject/Test Paper which is mandatorily required for meeting the eligibility criteria of a particular Program, in that case, he/she will not be eligible for admission to that particular Program.
12. Suppose a candidate did not appear or was absent in a Subject/Test Paper which is mandatorily required for meeting the eligibility criteria of a particular Program, in that case, he/she will not be eligible for admission to that particular Program
13. If all the documents are found to be in order and the eligibility criteria are met by the candidate, the Allocated Seat will be provisionally approved by the College. In that case, the candidate will have to take the admission on the approved allocated seat by paying the admission fee within the stipulated time.
14. The candidates are advised to keep the log-in credentials, i.e., login Id and password, strictly confidential to avoid misuse. The login credentials, once created, cannot be changed/edited under any circumstances.
15. The candidate must adhere to the stipulated timelines of all allocation and admission rounds of CSAS2022.
16. A candidate whose documents are found to be invalid owing to willful forgery/act of cheating will be debarred from CSAS-2022.
No Dates Mentioned As of Now But Candidates are advised not to wait for last Date