15th July marks the 6th anniversary of the Skill India Mission and World Youth Skills Day. The momentous day is an opportunity to celebrate the resilience of our youth and all the individuals who are part of the skilling ecosystem. In the past 6 years, Skill India has provided many innovative solutions to strengthen the skilling ecosystem in pursuit to build an aspirational Bharat.
On this occasion, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has geared up to launch an online quiz ‘Skill India: for a New India,’ to raise awareness around the different skilling initiatives by the government of India. So come forward and play the special quiz.
Terms and Conditions
- Individual, who desires to participate in the quiz, is required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number. These details would be used solely for the purpose of this Quiz.
- Each participant of the quiz shall be awarded an e-certificate for participation.
- There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- An individual can participate only once in the quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- The same mobile number and same email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Participants can view their scores after the quiz closes on September 17th, 2021.
- The results will also be announced through social media handles of the Ministry and on the official social media handles.
- Ministry reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. Ministry also reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Ministry’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with the Ministry organizing the quiz, are not eligible to participate in this quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. will result in the participation being declared and void and hence, rejected. Ministry or any agency acting on its behalf reserves the right in this regard.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the country.
- Participation in the Quiz would amount to accepting the above terms and conditions of the quiz and participant would be bound by these Terms and Conditions.