Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management
Bachelor of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) (Batch - 2021)
Start of Online Registration Friday, 22nd January, 2021 2.
Last Date for Online Registration Sunday, 11 th April, 2021
Call Letters for Assignment submission Thursday, 15 th April, 2021
Due date Assignment submission 16th & 17th April, 2021
Declaration of I Merit List Tuesday, 20 th April, 2021
Payment of fees (I Merit) 23rd to 27th April, 2021
Please visit www.nmims.edu for online registration (Registration / Personal Interview Fee of Rs 3,000/- plus taxes payable through Credit Card Visa/Master (non-refundable))
- The Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above; in any stream at first attempt.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate or / & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) with minimum (12 credits) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) with minimum (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of their respective family run business
- Zeal to learn and take higher responsibility
Duration of Programme: 5 years, post 12th (10+2)
In take capacity: 60 students
- The Institute will assess the suitability of the student, based on the information provided in the application form.
- Candidates have to submit assignment mentioned in call letter.
- Merit list will prepared based on assignment score.
Fees : The fees for first year BBA Family Business
Batch 2020 were Rs. 8,00,000/- p.a. The fees for 2021 Batch will be announced later.
FOR DETAIL INFORMATION -