Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
The selected candidates will be allocated branches as follows:- Ser Branch Vacancy
(a) Education Branch 05
(b) Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches 29
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
- Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020 and preference.
- If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternative branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
- Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
- If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branch despite being in merit.
- Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Medical Standards. (a) All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulations. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground. Guidelines for medical standards are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) - 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Oct 2020.
To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile.
Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – 20 Oct 2020