PUNJAB LAW ADMISSIONS (2020-21) Conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar Centralized Online Counselling for Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year, B.A. LL.B. Five Year, B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year , B.Com. LL.B. Five Year , LL.B. Three Year, LL.B. (Hons.) Three Year and B.B.A. LL.B. Five Year
- BA.LLB (hons)
- B.Com (hons)
Counselling for Departments/Colleges/Regional Centres
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Punjabi University, Patiala
- Colleges affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Colleges affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala
- Colleges affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Army Institute of Law, Mohali., Out of 80 seats of B.A.,LL.B. (5 Years) in Army Institute of Law, Mohali, 16 seats of Punjab Residents of Civil Category will be filled up through centralized online counselling by the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. There will be no Entrance Test for these seats. The remaining 60 seats of wards of Army Personnel and 4 seats of All India General Category will be filled up on the basis of merit of the candidates in the Written Entrance Test conducted by the Army Institute of Law, Mohali by conducting Online written test.
Academic Qualification: 10+2 examination of Punjab School Education Board or any other equivalent examination with at least 45% marks and in case of SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates with at least 40% marks.
Division of seats
85% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates from within the State of Punjab and 15% seats will be open to candidates of other States/U.Ts on the basis of merit of CET prepared on all India basis excluding Punjab.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have register themselves online
Step 2: Deposit Registration Fee
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 4: Fill the application form
Each candidate can deposit counselling fee through online mode Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit card or through HDFC Bank Pay-In-Slip in an y branch as per the details below:
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Candidates: Rs. 1000/- each.
- Other Candidates (Other than SC/ST): Rs. 2000/- each.
Admission will done on the entrance exam of the particular university ie., their own entrance exam.
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 22nd July 2020
- Counselling date: Yet to be announced