FOOTWEAR DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1986, UNDER THE AEGIS OF MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY, GOVT. OF INDIA WITH MAJOR OBJECTIVES:
- To develop Human Resources within the country by imparting appropriate knowledge and skills to promote the rapid growth of footwear and allied industry in the country
- To provide and develop appropriate infrastructure for the Indian footwear industry to enable it attain international standards of production and
- To particularly promote the growth of export production of quality footwear and allied products from the country
FDDI offers Bachelor and Master Degree programmes in the areas of-
- Footwear Design & Production,
- Fashion Design,
- Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- Leather Goods & Accessories Design
Eligibility for admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes
A candidate who has passed,
a) 10+2, in any stream, from any recognized Board;
or b) any School or Board or University examination in India or in foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system;
or c) School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects; or d) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X offered by Board of Technical Education of any state or Union territory;
Procedure for admission through counselling.
Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis (Rank-wise) and counseling
The programme & campus will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of their rank and preference.
Successful candidates will be called for the counseling in order of their rank based on aggregate score in All India Selection Test (AIST) 2021.
APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS 2022,
ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ALL INDIA SELECTION TEST (AIST) 2021. HOW TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1) Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2022/
FDDI is upgraded to an Institute of National Importance by an act of parliament in 2017.
It has campuses at
- Fursatganj (Near Lucknow),
All campuses have modern state-of-art machineries, conference halls, seminar halls, auditorium, open-air theatre, computer labs, and the library along with fully furnished separate Girls & Boys Hostel.
FOR DETAILS -
ADMISSION CALENDAR FOR ADMISSIONS 2021
|Online Application Starts||1st February 2022|
|Last Date for submission (Without Late Fee)||
28th April, 2022
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||From 29 April, 2022 (12:00 hrs) till 30 April, 2022 (16:00 hrs)|
|Admit Card (Online only)||06th June 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Merit list display on www.fddiindia.com||30th June, 2022, 12:00 Noon onwards|
|Dates of Counseling-2022||End of July 2022|