With a focus on the four pillars of development — inclusive development, productivity enhancement, energy transition and climate action — the Union Budget, presented by the Hon. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, gives a blueprint of the economy from India at 75 to India at 100.
MyGov is organizing a fun (and slightly challenging) quiz to test your knowledge of the historic, people-friendly Union Budget 2022-23.
Go ahead, take this quiz, and discover how familiar you are, with the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Ka Budget
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. One participant can participate only once.
3. Number of questions per quiz and duration of the quiz is 5 Questions and 200 Seconds respectively.
4. The same mobile number and email address cannot be used more than once to participate in the quiz.
5. The quiz shall open on February 04th, 2022 and will be closed on February 20th, 2022
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw or cancel the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
7. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous
8. The criteria of selecting the winners will be maximum correct answers in the shortest time subject to the stipulation of 5 questions attempt and 200 seconds duration
End Date : 20 Feb 2022, 12:00 am