The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad is one of the famous central university in India. The main campus of The English and Foreign Languages University is located at Hyderabad and it has other campus in Lucknow, Shillong, and Malapuram. This central university of India conducts its own entrance exam to select best students for its courses.
The English and Foreign Languages University conducts entrance exam at various exam centers across India.The English and Foreign Languages University is mainly dedicated to the study of different languages. Both national and international students are studying in The English and Foreign Languages University’s campus. Those who want to take admission in The English and Foreign Languages University have to write EFLU entrance exam.
EFLU English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad invite applications for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A Hons) at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong Campuses for the academic year 2019-20.
- BA English (hons): Hyderabad, Lucknow & Shillong Campus
- BA Journalism & Mass Communication: Shillong Campus
- BA Arabic (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- BA French (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- BA German (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- BA Japanese (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- BA Russian (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- BA Spanish (hons): Hyderabad Campus
- Academic Qualification: Pass or Pursuing in the Intermediate/10+2 examination or its equivalent, with 50% marks for general/OBC candidates, and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates, and with English as one of the subjects.
For more Information, click the link given below;
How to Apply
- You must furnish details of Passport No/Voter ID/Ration Card for Identification Details.
- The Passport/Voter ID/Ration Card should have been issued from the state claimed as domicile.
- If it is found that an applicant has entered incorrect data in 'Identification Details', their application will be cancelled.
STEP 1- Click here to Register!
STEP 2- Click here to Login!
- On the Basis of Entrance Test
- Mode of Exam: Test will be Computer Based
- Paper: Objective type
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
BA Hons in Foreign Languages
- General Knowledge – 20%
- Language Aptitude – 25%
- Written Comprehension - 20%
- Grammatical Transformations – 15%
- Guided Essay – 10%
- Picture Story – 10%
BA hons in English
- General Knowledge
- Applications start from: 7th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 26th February 2019
- Entrance Test Date: 30 & 31 March 2019