Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts (SSCA) is a constituent of Symbiosis International University, founded in 2016, and is the first school fully dedicated to offering niche qualifications in culinary science and arts in the country. SSCA was established with a view to cater to the need of the Food Industry to train and develop specialized culinary professionals.
- Candidate should have passed standard XII (10+2) or equivalence examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- A candidate who has appeared for his / her Standard XIII (10+2) or equivalence examination can apply. However, hi/her admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
Admission to 3 Years B.Sc. (Hospitality and Culinary Management) for the Academic Year 2022-23 will be through an entrance test and personal Interview. This year the entire process will be conducted online. All registered candidates have to ensure appropriate availability of the bandwidth for the conduct of the selection process.
- Each candidate will have to appear for a proctored Online written exam on the selected dates.
- The candidates will thereafter undergo Personal Interview with the selection panel.
- The Merit List will be announced in 7 days from the selection process (please see dates below).
- Merit listed candidates have to pay the fees in stipulated time to confirm the admission.
For EAT & PI-WAT Registration Click Here
|Programme Registration Start Date||Monday 24th January 2022|
|Registration Last date||Saturday 18th June, 2022|
|Eligibility Assessment Test (EAT),
Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) Dates
|Saturday, 30th April 2022
Saturday, 14th May 2022
Saturday, 28th May 2022
Saturday, 11th June 2022
Friday, 30th June 2022
Saturday, 16th July 2022
Saturday, 23rd July 2022
|Merit List Dates||Within a week from Entrance Test|
|Last date for payment of fees of merit list Candidates||10 days from announcement of Merit List|
|Programme Commencement||Monday, 04th July 2022|
For Details--Click here