Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Commercial Pilot License Course is for the students who want to pursue their career in aviation. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) offers 18 months (may get extended) course for Commercial Pilot License which is also famous as CPL.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Raebareli (UP) has invited application for admission to 'Ab-initio to CPL Course scheduled to commence from September 2018/ January 2019/ March 2019. The admissions will be made on the basis of IGRUA Raebareli Entrance Test for Commercial Pilot License 2018.
IGRUA offers Ab-initio to CPL Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. Shortlisted candidates shall be inducted as per Final Merit in batches starting September 2018/ January 2019/ March 2019.
- Total Seats: 150 (General - 75, SC - 23, ST - 11 and OBC - 41)
- Duration: 18 months (may get extended)
- Age Limit: 17 years at the time of joining.
- For General Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics.
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics.
- Question Type: Objective Type
- Negative Marking: No
- Script of the exam: English
- Subjects: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (+2 level)
Online Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:
a) Written Test: At allotted centers on 12th May 2018.
- Exam Centers: Please check Options for centers. Option for three centers is to be made giving first , second and third choice. IGRUA reserves the right to cancel any Center if numbers of Applicants for the Center are inadequate.
- Syllabus for Written Test: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and no negative marking).
- Qualifying Marks in Written Test: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview:
(i) Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th Class certificate)
(ii) 10th Mark sheet
(iii) 10+2 Mark sheet
(iv) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
(v) A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer
c) Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test
- Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
- No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
How to Apply
- For General Category: Rs 10,000
- For SC and ST: Exempted from payment of Application Fee.
For more information: http://www.igrua.gov.in/Aboutus.htm
- Last date for online filling of Application: 24th April 2018
- Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by online mode): 01st May 2018
- Download of Admit Cards start from: 05th May 2018
- Online Written Test at 14:30 hrs: 12th May 2018
- Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates in Written: 04th June 2018
- Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from: 02nd July 2018