Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is the IIM established by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017. IIM Rohtak is an institute of national importance as per Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
IIM Rohtak introduces a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for students after class XII who aim to pursue their career in Business Management. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from under-graduate to postgraduate
- Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Academic Qualification: A candidate must have passed with Minimum 75% in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (70% for the reserved category as per GOI norms). Students, who are likely to complete Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by July 31, 2019
- Age Limit: Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Pay the Application fee through online
- Interested applicants will fill the registration form that aims at evaluating applicant’s proficiency in academics as well as in extra-curricular activities.
- All the interested applicants will undergo IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that will examine the aptitude, logical reasoning and proficiency in English of the applicant.
- Shortlisted candidates based on their application form and aptitude test results, will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates will be judged on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions
- Online Application Opens: 15th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online Application: 10 May 2019
- IPM Aptitude test (Online): May 17, 2019
- Personal Interview: June 14-16, 2019