Symbiosis Entrance Test [SET] is for admission into Symbiosis International University Pune undergraduate programs. SET 2020 is an all India Entrance Exam conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission to its various course for the academic session 2021-22. There will be a separate entrance test for:
- Symbiosis Entrance Test - SET General
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test - SLAT
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam - SITEEE
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2021 is a mandatory computer based test (CBT) for the admission process for the undergraduate programs of the following Symbiosis Institute namely:
- Symbiosis Law School- [SLS] -Pune
- Symbiosis Law School- [SLS] -Noida
- Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research- [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- [SCMS] -Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication- [SCMC]
- Symbiosis School of Economics- [SSE]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- [SCMS]- Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA] -Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]- Pune
|Session and Time||Entrance Test||Program Offered|
|Morning Session 9.30 am to 11.15 am||(SET-Law) SLAT||B.A.LL.B (Hons.)
|SITEEE (SET-Engineering )||B. Tech. Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunications / Information Technology / Mechanical /Civil/Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning/Robotics and Automation|
|Afternoon Session 2.30 pm to 4.15 pm||SET (SET-General)||BCA,BBA(IT), BBA, B.A(MC), B.Sc Eco hons, B.A/B.Sc LIBERAL ARTS|
Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) also admits students through JEE Main conducted at National level.
Academic Qualification: Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board OR equivalent government approved diploma (10+3) with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes)
Academic Qualification: Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes)
Academic Qualification: Standard XII (10+2) passed from the recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes) in the above subjects taken together.
How to apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the Photograph & Signatures
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam
|(SET-Law) SLAT||Logical Reasoning||15||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||YES|
|SITEEE (SET-Engineering )||Physics||17||34|
|SET (SET-General)||General English||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||15||15|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||YES|
- Please note that the SET/SLAT/SITEEE 2021 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The duration of each test is of 105 minutes. (75 minutes for MCQ’s and followed by 30 minutes for WAT)
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- WAT for SLAT/SET will be evaluated by respective institute (s)/ programme (s) for which you have paid and have been shortlisted.
- WAT scores will not be declared along with SET/SLAT score card.
FOR TEST CENTRES- https://www.set-test.org/set-test-cities-name.html
- Application start date: 18th February 2021
- Last date to apply: 4th June 2021
- Admit Card: 14th June 2021
- Entrance test date: 27th June, 2021
FOR DETAIL PLZ CLICK-