With a legacy of 40 years, NMIMS has grown to be ranked amongst the top-10 B-schools in India and has emerged as a reputed multi-disciplinary university, with campuses at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Dhule and Chandigrah.
Established in 1981, NMIMS is today recognized as a globally reputed university with strong industry ties. It offers multiple disciplines of study across 8 campuses that consist of 17 specialized schools, more than 17000 students, and about 750 full-time faculty members, 10 faculty members with Fulbright Scholarship and Humboldt International Scholarship for post-doctoral researchers.
- Commerce (BBA, BCom, BSc Finance)
- Liberal Arts
- Branding and Advertising
- International studies (BBA (International Studies)
- Management (BBMM)
- Online registration start date - Thursday, 23rd December’2021
- Online registration closure date - Sunday, 05th June’2022
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers from 01st April’2022 – 10th June’2022
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available from 01st February to 05th June’2022
- Merit list declaration - The dates will be mentioned on our website
- For registration click on “Apply Now” and create an account
- Candidate will get the regisation number on their registration email id. to fill and complete the application form.
- Based on eligibility criteria select Test category (NMIMS-NPAT / NMIMS-CET / NMIMS-LAT) / School / Program and campus preferences
- Candidate can select multiple test category / multiple schools and multiple program preferences
- The registration fees is based on the number of Schools selected for each test category and the total retakes
- Only paid candidates will be allowed to schedule the exam
- Candidate can choose 1 main and 2 retakes for each of the examination category. In all, a candidate will be given chance to appear total 3 times of whichever exam he wishes to appear
- After the successful registration, the candidate will get options to choose the test date/s and test center
- Test dates / Test center availability will be subject to Test center capacity
- It will be available to the candidate modestly on first come first serve
- Post scheduling of the examination the admit card is generated. The admit card shows the chosen date of examination, City and Test center.
- This is available on the dashboard of the Candidate. Kindly download the admit card by logging to your dashboard.
- Carrying hard copy of the admit card is mandatory. In absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- The verification staff at the test center will compare the photograph on the admit card with the person appearing for the examination. Therefore, candidate is requested to upload their recent photograph to avoid any confusion at the test center.
- Candidate also needs to carry any one original ID proof along with its photocopy to the test center.
List of ID proof that candidate can carry to the test center are as below:
Voters ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted) / 12th Admit Card / PAN Card