The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (regd.) of Christian Churches and Christian agencies. CMC Ludhiana providing course of B.Sc Nursing & BPT all the admissions are made with the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab. Its invites you to take admission in their UG Programme
- B.Sc Nursing- 60 seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- 20 seats
- Age Limit: Applicants for UG AWT 2019 should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2019
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC).
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory requirements).
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Print the Application Form, Fill it and attach the Demand draft for Rs.3000/- in favour of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana then send to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana latest by 26th June 2019).
Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Exam
- General Aptitude
Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicants from 2nd July 2019, whose application form has been submitted by the last date that is hard copy received in the Office of the Registrar. The Hall Ticket will be sent by email to the candidates so please ensure a valid email id is given
- Application start date: 24 May 2019
- Application Last date: 26 June 2019
- Admit card available from: 02 July 2019
- Entrance Exam date: 08 July 2019