Online applications are invited for admission to Under-Graduate Programmes for the academic session 2020-21 in National Law Universities of India.
Notices and Information Regarding Admission in 19 National University of Law of India in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for academic session 2020-21 through Common Law Admission Test-2020.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2020.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with minimum 45% marks from any stream.
How to apply
Step 1: The candidates are first required to register themselves at the CLAT 2020 website by using personal mobile number and e-mail Id.
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the photo & signature
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates: Rs.4,000/-
Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
Admission will be done on the basis of Entrance exam
- English Language
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
- Application start date: 1st January 2020
- Last date to apply: 1st July 2020
- Examination date: NA