NEET 2018 Dress Code and Rules
NEET 2018 Dress Code and Rules: CBSE Wants Foolproof Environment to Cheating: New Dress Code for NEET 2018 Candidates (Boys and Girls). Check out more for CBSE dress code and rules for NEET UG.
NEET 2018 - Important Rules and Dress code instructions for Candidates :
Frisking (Compulsory checking)
- Checking of all candidates will be done
- Use of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- carry or wear no objectionable material/cloth which might get the candidate into trouble
- In case someone is wearing a customary dress (like a burqa), he/she needs to report at least an hour before the last reporting time, that is, 9.30 am so that they could be frisked properly.
Dress code (Do’s and Don’t’s)
- Candidates should wear light clothes
- Half - sleeve shirts or Kameez only (with small size buttons)
- The attire should not have big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc.
- No candidate should be wearing ornaments like a ring, earrings, bangle, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge and brooch etc
- Candidates cannot wear shoes inside the examination hall. Only slippers and sandals with low heels (for girls) are not allowed.
- No Kurta pyjamas allowed
- No Saree allowed
- Only lens spectacles allowed. No Sunglasses allowed.
The only items which the candidates are allowed to carry inside the examination hall is the admit card with a passport size photograph affixed on it . One passport sized photograph will also be required to be affixed on the attendance sheet .
Do not carry the following:
- Stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner etc
- No communication device like mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc.
- No Eatable items, opened or packed, water bottle etc
- No wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap, watch/wristwatch, bracelet, camera or metallic item
- There will be no arrangement at the exam centre for keeping the items or things or belongings of the candidates.
- If candidates are found carrying any things for unfair means action will be taken against them. So, make sure not to carry the items that are not allowed at the exam centre.
For more information :