MAH CET Law 2020 application form has been released through online mode for 5 year LLB course. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law is organized every year by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The exam is gateway to get admission into 5 years of LLB courses. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions within a state.
- Integrated LLB
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to LL.B 5 Yrs.(Integrated) CET Examination in the Academic Year 2019-2020, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016. The admissions to LL.B.-5 Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various writ petitions. If Age limit is made applicable it will 20 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 22 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 1st July 2020.
How to apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill in the details
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
Step 4: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: 21st January 2020
- Last date to apply: 2nd March 2020
- Admit card: 27th March 2020
- Entrance exam date: 12th April 2020