Oil India National Level Essay Writing Competition 2018 is being conducted by Oil Inida Limited (OIL) to celebrate its 60th Anniversary. The essay writing competition Application will begin on 15th August and end on 12 sep 2018. The National Level Essay Competition is being held in three languages i.e. Assamese, Hindi and English under the following two categories viz.
Category I: Students between 9th and 12th Standard; Topic: Green Energy: A Solution to Climate Change;
Language: Participants have to select either Assamese, Hindi OR English as a medium of essay writing.
Category I: Would include Secondary & Senior Secondary School Students i.e. from Class 9th to Class 12th. (Maximum words 2000)
There is no registration/entry fee for participating in the OIL’s 60 Years’ National Level Essay Competition 2018-19
Format of the Essay
- Typed on A4 size electronic page. The participant should submit the essay in .PDF file format only. Handwritten essay will also be accepted in scanned .PDF format, but typed essays in .PDF format are preferred.
- Font size shall be 12 points English (Arial), Assamese (Vrinda) and Hindi (Mangal)
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Margins of one inch on all the four sides
- Name & other details of the participant should not be mentioned on the body of the essay or the .PDF document to be uploaded
- Maximum file size allowed for uploading is 20 MB.
How to Apply
The entries are to be submitted online on OIL’s website (http://www.oil-india.com/default.aspx) from 15th August 2018 to 14th September 2018 only. Maximum file size allowed for uploading is 20 MB
- The essays will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Central Theme & originality of ideas (30%)
- Coherence and Organization in Structure (20%)
- Creativity & presentation (30%)
- Clarity in Language, Expression and Style (20%)
- Submission of essay starts: 15 August 2018
- last date for submission of essay: 14 September 2018
- Declaration of winners: january 2019