With a holistic admissions process, we don’t see students as mere numbers, but as learners with their unique life stories, perspectives and talents.
- We highly encourage you to submit at least one of these scores - SAT, ACT, KVPY, JEE Mains, Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam - to be eligible for a firm offer of admission.
- Students who apply using only predicted scores may go through an extra stage of evaluation.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in Grade 12 or equivalent or should have completed Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Should have studied mathematics till Grade 12 for all undergraduate programs
- Should have studied physics till Grade 12 to apply to B. Tech in Computer Science and AI, Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems and Biological Systems Engineering
- Admission decisions are of 4 types - Firm offer, conditional offer, deferral of decision and denial. To know more click on 'Admission Policies' button on the left
As part of the application form, you are expected to share your academic details, extra-curricular profile and submit written/video essays. Shortlisted students are invited for a virtual interaction a few weeks after the round deadline. Please note that our application process is free of cost.
The admissions to the undergraduate program is now open.
Round 1 Deadline 14 Jan 2022
Round 2 Deadline 30 Mar 2022
Round 3 Deadline 31 May 2022
Round 4 Deadline 20 Jul 2022
Application Form Requirements-
- Standardized Test Scores
- Academic scores: Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 marks (where available)
- Written or video essays
- Extracurricular activities, achievements and creative projects
- Leadership roles
To Know More- Click here
Programs designed and delivered in collaboration with: