The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities
- BA (hons) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BBA (Financial Investment Analysis)
Cluster Innovation Centre
- B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- BA (hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
Faculty of Inter Disciplinary and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports
Faculty of Social Science
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
- BA (hons) Multimedia & Mass Communication
For more information click the link below
Eligiblity Criteria & Selection Process
BA (hons) Economics/ BMS/ BBA (FIA)
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 60% or more marks in the qualifying examination in four subjects: English, Mathematics and any two other subjects included in List B.
- Selection will be based on the rank computed from the combined weighted average of percentage scored in the entrance test and the percentage scored in the qualifying examination where the weights are: Entrance Test: 65%, Qualifying Examination: 35%.
- Quantitative Ability
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 60% or more marks in four subjects, including Mathematics, in the qualifying examination.
- Selection/Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
- The entrance test is based on Mathematics, Reasoning and Analytical abilities at 10+2 levels
- An aggregate of 60% or more marks in four subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Selection/ Admission will be done according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
- The Entrance test will be based on General Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Communication skills (English/ Hindi), Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability at 10+2 levels. Questions will be asked both in English and Hindi.
Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 50% or more marks in the qualifying examination, and with a minimum of pass marks in each of the best four subjects which may include: One subject from English/Hindi (core or elective) and three other subjects from Lists A and B.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc. [PE,HE& S])
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 45% or more marks in the qualifying examination, with one language from List A and three best subjects. Physical Education to be treated at par with List B subjects for Best Four calculations for admission to this course.
BA (hons) Multimedia & Mass Communication
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 75% or more marks in the best four (including 85% or more in English) in the qualifying examination. Mass Media Studies may be included as an academic subject among best four.
The Entrance test will be based on-
- General Awareness,
- Media Awareness,
- Current Affairs,
- English Comprehension
- Grammatical and Analytical Skill
Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
An aggregate of 50% or more marks determined on the basis of all five subjects offered in the qualifying examination.
• The Entrance test will be based on General Awareness, Media, Awareness, Current Affairs, English Comprehension, Grammatical and Analytical Skills, Logical Reasoning and Basic Mathematics Skills
. • Courses will be taught separately for English and Hindi medium.
• The entrance test will be held both in English and Hindi Medium. The question paper will be the same. One combined list of merit will be prepared including all the categories and category wise.
• Students will be allocated the medium as per merit and choice after verification and admission
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online & fill the application form
Step 2: Pay the application fee
Step 3: Reopening of the portal The application will be allowed to update the marks and make minor corrections in the form during this window provided to them. This will only be a one time process.
Step 4: Declaration of Cut-off
Step 5: Selection of Course and College
Step 6: Online verification of documents by respective colleges
Step 7: Payment of fees to confirm admission
Step 8: Physical verification of the original documents
Entrance Test shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following 20 cities:
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi(NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Srinagar (J&K), Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi.
Fees for Online Registration Registration
Fees for Online Registration Registration
fee for Merit-based courses for UR/OBC
Registration fee for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS
Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for UR/OBC
Additional Registration fee for each Entrance-based course for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS
Admission Cancellation fee
Online Application start date: 20 June, 2020
Application last date: 04 Juy, 2020