Education abroad will require you to come out of your comfort zone and become self-dependent within a short period. As humans, we all are versatile and can adjust according to our environment but studying abroad is not a vacation. There will be different people from different backgrounds holding different cultures and perspectives. Undergraduate studies can be a lot easier if you are well versed with what you will be studying and what the course requires from you.
Now, won't it be wonderful if you can taste all of this before you get into one? Summer School is the way out for this!
The following can be some more add-ons to your Profile if you opt for Summer School:-
- Increased Self-confidence
- Develop a better understanding of other people perspective
- Tend to your Specific educational needs
- Understand independent learning
- Impression on your CV/Profile
- Make new Connections
- Have lots of fun!
Which Summer School can I join for this month?
Stanford Summer School
Program Dates: June 18-August 14, 2022
- Age Limit: Be at least 16 at the start of the program, June 18, 2022, and no more than 19 by the last day, August 14, 2022. There are no exceptions to these age restrictions.
- Not be matriculating into Stanford as a freshman.
Tuition & Fees
- Attending as a commuter and taking the minimum 3-units? Costs start at $4,926
- Living on campus and taking the minimum 8 credit-bearing units (typically 2-3 courses)? Costs start at $15,875
Application requirements include:
- Two short essays
- Proof of English proficiency (if necessary)
To Apply click the link, https://summer.stanford.edu/high-school
Application Open from: 15 November, 2021
Early Decision 1
-Application Fee: $50
-Last date to Apply: 30 November, 2021
Early Decision 2
-Application Fee: $95
-Last date to Apply: 10 January, 2022
For more details on deadlines, click here; https://summer.stanford.edu/admissions/dates-and-deadlines
For Career Prabhu Counsellor's help, call 9501299633