UKSEE 2018 for B.Pharm, BHMCT and MCA Admission
The Uttarakhand Technical University has invited applications from eligible candidates for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2018 for admission to B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT) , MCA Courses, 1st year 2018 and B.Tech Lateral Entry/ B.Pharm Lateral Entry, MCA Lateral Entry 2nd year 2018 in Various Universities/Govt Colleges /Self-Financed Institution of Uttarakhand for the academic year 2018-19 .
- Uttarakhand Technical University is a public university in Uttarakhand state of India. Uttarakhand Technical University was established by Uttarakhand Govt. in 2005
- The University Offers Courses in Engineering, Technology, Law, Medical Sciences, Hotel Management and Business Management
- Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun conducts Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) for admission to (1st Year - B. Pharma., BHMCT, and MCA, MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma.)(Lateral Entry - B. Pharma., B. Tech., and MCA- 2018)
Courses Offered :
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will conduct the UKSEE-2018-19 Exam for the admission to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm. - One Year)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT - One Year)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA - One Year)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA - One Year)
- Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharma - One Year)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech - One Year)
- The lateral entry seats for B. Tech., B. Pharma., MCA, shall be filled by Uttarakhand Candidates only .
Eligibility Criteria :
Engineering & Technology (B.Tech Lateral Entry to 2nd year):
- Candidates should have passed Diploma Exam from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates should have Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Eng Drawing & Eng. Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second-year subjects.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Eng & Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree Courses subject.
For Pharmacy (B.Pharm 1st year)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology; obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
For Pharmacy (B.Pharm Lateral Entry to 2nd year)
- Candidates should have passed Diploma Exam in a Program from an AICTE approved Institution, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Program
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination; obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination .
- GATE qualified candidates are eligible for counseling without appearing in UKSEE – 2018, however they have to fill up the registration form.
- Those appearing in qualifying exam may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission .
- For B. Tech Lateral Entry Counselling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and thereafter seats will be allotted to B.Sc. holder candidates
- In Government Funded Institutes, the reservations for Uttarakhand candidates will apply as per Uttarakhand Govt. rules and for all India seats, the reservations will be applicable as per the Central Govt. rules
- For courses conducted by University Depts./Govt. Engineering Colleges/Institutes, the intake will be through UKSEE-2018 only and the seats will be reserved as per norms of Uttarakhand Govt.
- For self-financing institutes, the reservation will be as per norms applicable at the time of counselling.
Scheme of Written Test :
UKSEE 2018 will be conducted for nine papers with objective type questions; the candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination :
- All objective type questions (four options with single correction answer) would carry one mark for each correct answer
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question paper. However, a record of incorrect answer given by a candidate will be kept separately. In case two or more candidates secure same total marks, the number of incorrect answers given by the candidate shall first determine inter-se-merit of such candidates.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final .
Papers and Subjects in the Entrance Exam
- Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry: 150 objective type questions with equal weightate to Physics and Chemistry (50 marks)
- Paper 2: Mathematics: 50 objective type questions (50 marks)
- Paper 3: Biology: 50 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany and Zoology (50 marks)
- Paper 4: Aptitude Test for General Awareness: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 5: Aptitude Test for MCA: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 6: Aptitude Test for Eng. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 7: Aptitude Test for Pharmacy Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 8: Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry): 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 9: Aptitude Test for MCA (Lateral Entry) for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Studies: 100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 10: Aptitude Test for MBA (As per CAT Exam) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 11: Aptitude Test for M Pharm (As per GPAT Exam) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 12: Test for M tech - Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B Tech) (100 objective type questions (100 marks)
Evaluation & Declaration of Result
- The results of UKSEE-2018 along with answer keys will be declared by fourth week of June 2018. Based on performance of candidates in UKSEE-2018, separate merit list will be prepared for each course
- Merit position, score-card with total marks, marks obtained in each subject and answer keys shall be available on website www.uktech.ac.in after the declaration of result.
Centres for Admission Test .
- The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2018 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre .
- Dehradun Online/Offline - 10th May 2018
- Roorkee Online/Offline - 10th May 2018
- Haldwani Online/Offline - 10th May 2018
- Dehradun Online/Offline - 11th May 2018
- Roorkee Online/offline - 11th May 2018
- Haldwani Online/offline - 11th May 2018
- Dwarahat Online/offline - 11th May 2018
- Srinagar Online/offline - 11th May 2018
- Pithoragarh Offline - 11th May 2018
- New Tehri Offline - 11th May 2018
- Gopeshwar Offline - 11th May 2018
- 20 students at any centre (online), then the centre will be considered as offline. The detail of online/offline mode of examination will be mentioned in admit card
Admit Card :
- The Admit Card bearing information like Roll number and Address of Exam Centre for the UKSEE-2018 Application Form
- The admit cards will be available at the university website www.uktech.ac.in from 06th May 2018; admit cards will not be sent by post in any case
Application Form :
- The application form of UKSEE 2018 will be provided online www.uktech.ac.in; the candidates will be able to access it from the link which will be uploaded in 14th April 2018
- Rs.1500/- (one thousand five hundred only) for General and OBC category candidates
- Rs.750/-(Seven hundred fifty only) For SC & ST category candidates
- Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forwarded if the application for UKSEE-2018 is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible of candidate is unable to appear in the exam; hence candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
- Fee of Rs.1500/- (Gen/OBC)/-and Rs.750/- (SC/ST)/- as described above will be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit card only
- The portal to fill application form for UKSEE 2018 is http://uktech.ac.in/
- Post Office of Dehradun GPO, Roorkee HO, Kotdwar HO, Haldwani HO, Rudrapur, Ramnagar, Mussoorie, Haridwar, Rishikesh MDG, Rudraprayag, Pauri, Srinagar, Tehri, Almora, Ranikhet, Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Vikasnagar, Chakrata, Khatima and outside of Uttarakhand from Post Office of New Delhi GPO.
- Application Forms will also be available for sale from Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the University website www.uktech.ac.in for any updates regarding UKSEE-2018 examination/results/scorecard/counselling .
For more information :
Important dates :
|Submission of Online Application Form:|