Jain University, Jain Entrance Test (JET) for Admission for UG Programs 2018
With a vision to empower talent through its innovative learning experience, Jain University has become an educational hub for millions of young minds hailing from more than 35 countries. Based in one of the most progressive cities of India, Bengaluru, which is popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India, the deemed university has evolved magnificently over the last seven years. Jain University enlightens each and every aspiring student on higher education and career choices. Its ever-evolving and open-minded system encourages students to exceed expectations in their area of interest, thus, guiding them to become ethically sound individuals. Due to its quest for continued success and resilience, Jain University has become one of the top universities in India. The university, which is spread across five campuses, has left no stone unturned in providing state-of-the-art facilities in various sectors including education, sports, entrepreneurship, research, and its other ventures.
The eligibility criteria comprised of some norms or conditions which must be satisfied by all the candidates. If even a single instruction is NOT satisfied, the candidates will NOT be considered for the Jain University admission. If one is in eligible and still applied for the Exam of JET 2017, he or she will be identified in the verification round and will be rejected.
For B. Tech
- The eligibility criteria of JET 2018 include certain parameters on the basis of which candidates will be considered for the entrance exam, otherwise not. Candidates can check JET eligibility criteria 2018 from the following points:
- Candidates need to have passed in PCMB/ PCMC/ PCME in PUC or ISC/ CBSE or equivalent board to be eligible for JET 2018.
- Candidates need to have secured minimum 60 % and above in PUC/ SYJC/ 12th or equivalent exam to be eligible for B. Tech programmes in JET 2018.
- Candidates belonging to SC or ST categories need to have secured minimum 55% and above in PUC/ SYJC/ 12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates awaiting examination results of 12th or equivalent exams can also apply for the entrance exam.
Undergraduate Programmes (UG):
In order to be eligible for the Bachelors Program, students must have completed their PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam as certificate by Govt. body standard in respective discipline. Only candidates who have achieved 60% and above PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for Under Graduate Program
In case of SC/ST eligible will be relaxed to the extent of 5% .
JET Application Form 2018:
The application form of JET 2018 will be released on 06th November 2017 for all the candidates in online mode. Candidates are required to fill and submit the JET application form 2018 along with the prescribed application fee on or before the end date.
Procedure to Fill JET Application Form 2018:
Candidates will have to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form of JET 2018.
Step 1 – Registration.
Step 2 – Login.
Step 3 – Filling the details required.
Step 4 - Uploading of documents.
Step 5 – Preview and Editing.
Step 6 – Making of payment.
For more information:
Important Dates for JET 2018:
- For UG Programs: 27th & 28th April,2018
- For B.tech programs : 22nd April,2018