Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh invites you to take admission in their Under Graduate paramedical course programme 2019-20.
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (12 seats)
- B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray) (12 seats)
- B.Sc Medical Technology (Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Techniques) (16 seats)
- B. Optom (4 seats)
- B.Sc Nursing (35 seats)
- Academic Qualification: A candidate who have passed in 10+2 examination or other equivalent qualifying examination individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with aggregate of 45% marks for General category and 40% marks for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates conducted by a recognized Board/Council/University.
- Age Limit: Minimum 17 years as on 31.12.2019.
Reservation of Seats
UT Chandigarh Pool (85%)
85% seats of the total sanctioned intake of an institution will be filled up from amongst the students who pass their qualifying examination from schools/colleges recognized by the Chandigarh Administration and located in the Union Territory, Chandigarh, as regular students of the said school/college.
General Pool (15%)
Remaining 15% seats will be filled from amongst students, who passed their qualifying examination from institutions other than those located in the Union Territory, Chandigarh.
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Form filling before entrance exam (Part 1)
Step 1: Visit www.gmch.gov.in and go to admission and register yourself online in paramedical course
Step 2: Fill the application form for B.Sc Paramedical courses 2019
Step 3: Enter educational Qualification and upload photo & signature in JPG format.
Step 4: Pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Payment Wallet/ Internet Banking etc. and make payment (State Bank of India will levy transaction charges) and take Print of Receipt of payment
Step 5: After making payment click on “Preview”. If satisfied, then click on “ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS” otherwise click on “EDIT” for any change. For final submission click on “SUBMIT”. After this user cannot change or alter application form.
Step 6: Click on “Print” to take print out of filled application form
Form filling by the qualified candidates after the result of Entrance exam (Part 2)
Step 1: Visit the GMCH website then go to “Admission B.Sc. Paramedical Courses - 2019”
Step 2: Sign in by entering Application ID on “Candidate login” and upload the required certificates / documents in PDF format.
Step 3: take print out of filled application form
- Result of GCET-2019
- Matriculation certificate showing the date of birth or birth certificate issued by Govt. Authority.
- Passing certificate of 10+2 or other qualifying examination.
- Detailed marks sheet of 10+2 or other qualifying examination.
- Detailed marks sheet of Diploma course or other qualifying examination.
- Certificate from Principal of School/ College for establishing eligibility for UT Chandigarh Pool.
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable.
- NOC from the employer (in case of in-service candidate)
- Any other document as applicable
The selection will be made on the basis of rank/merit obtained in the GMCH Combined Entrance Test-2019 (GCET-2019)
Admit card can be downloaded from the GMCH website from 11.07.2019 (Thursday) onwards
Candidates have to appear in person for counseling on 26.07.2019 (Friday) at 9.00 AM. The venue of counseling will be intimated on the website. Personal appearance of the candidate before the Counseling/Admission Committee is mandatory for claiming seat as per rank/merit determined and displayed. The candidates should report at the counseling venue with any one of the photo identification proof and original documents those mentioned above alongwith two passport size photographs
- Online admission start date: 17 June 2019
- Last date to Apply (Part 1): 04 July 2019
- Display of lists of candidates for GCET-2019: 10 July 2019
- Admit Card: 11 July 2019
- Entrance test date: 13 July 2019
- Declaration of Result & Display of Merit list: 16 July 2019
- Last date for submission of Part 2: 17 July to 22 July 2019
- Display of lists of candidates provisional eligible for Counseling: 25 July 2019
- First counseling date: 26 July 2019
- Second counseling date: 30 July 2019