Systematic Training and Education Program is an opportunity for students to participate in a three-year programme that offers practical training at a hotel of The Oberoi Group. You will be trained in the four core operational departments of a hotel: Front Office, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service and Kitchen.
If you are between 18 and 20 years of age, have successfully completed or are completing Class XII, join the Systematic Training and Education Programme (STEP) in one of the hotels of The Oberoi Group.
- Hotel Operations Programme - Front Office and Food & Beverage Service
- Hotel Operations Programme - Housekeeping
- Hotel Operations Programme - Kitchen
- Age Limit: Candidates should be above 18 and below 20 years of age, as on 15th August, of the year of joining the Programme
- Academic Qualification: Clear pass in Class XII as on 1st July, of the year of joining, from a Board recognised by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India & programmes requires a Class X English score of 71% or above. The equivalent in CBSE is a B1 Grade or a 8 Grade Point
- In keeping with The Oberoi Group's philosophy of training and developing it's people, The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development invests time, effort and money in candidates selected for the three year STEP Programme.
- Selected candidates will be enrolled into the Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU) - Bachelor of Tourism Studies.
- This investment includes all expenses on IGNOU course fee and books, accommodation, duty meals, transportation, medical insurance and uniforms. Selected candidates are paid a monthly allowance during the training period.
- The programme includes a dedicated study day once a week, three weeks study leave to take IGNOU exams and three weeks annual leave.
- On successful completion of the STEP Programme, trainees will receive a Bachelor of Tourism Studies degree from IGNOU and a Certificate of Proficiency from The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development.
- The programme prepares candidates to join The Oberoi Group as Operations Assistant at their hotels.
How to apply
STEP 1: Fill the application form
STEP 2: Select the venue and date for your selection process
STEP 3: Print and submit the form
Application Form is available on the website effective from 1st April 2021 to 1st May 2021.
Admission will be done on the basis of assessment & interview