O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Government of Haryana and recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). JGU was established as a philanthropic initiative of its Founding Chancellor,Mr. Naveen Jindal in memory of his father, Mr. O.P. Jindal. JGU has been awarded the highest grade 'A' by the National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC).
- BA/ BBA.LLB (hons)
- BBA (hons)
- Integrated BBA (hons)+ MBA
- BA (hons) Global Affairs
- BA (hons) Political Science
Government & Public Policy
- BA (hons) Economics
- BA (hons) Social Science & Policy
Liberal arts and humanities
- BA (hons) liberal arts & humanities
Journalism and communication
- BA (hons) Journalism & Media Studies
Arts & Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture
- built environmental studies BA(hons)
Banking & Finance
- B.Com (hons)
- Law: 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Admission will be based on LSAT—India exam.
- Arts & Architecture: student should have successfully passed the examination conducted by a Board/University at the +2 level of schooling with 50% marks in Physics , Chemistry & Mathematics & also 50 % marks in aggregate (either through formal schooling for 12 years, or through open school system) & 50 % NATA score.
- Other courses: 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Pay the application fee
Law application fee is Rs 1500/-
Business application fee is Rs 3000/-
- Law: On the bases of LSAT examination marks
- Arts & Architecture(B.Arch): On the bases of NATA examination (50%) + 12th marks (50%)
- Other courses: On the bases of JSAT+ Statement of purpose(SOP)+ Interview+ 10th & 12th grade marks
- Application start date: Already started
- BA/ BBA.LLB Last date to apply: 31st May 2020
- Last date for other courses: 25th July 2020