IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ENTRANCE TEST AND ADMISSION IN B.SC. (HONS.) UNDER THE FRAMEWORK OF HONS. SCHOOL SYSTEM (CBCS)AND B.PHARMACY
- All those candidates who have passed/appeared in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test – 2021. The admission of candidates to the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the Panjab University by the date fixed for the purpose.
- 20 minutes extra will be given to the visually handicapped/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates for each paper.
- No corrections in the forms will be allowed after its online submission.
- The candidates who are applying under the Sports Category should follow the website http://sports.puchd.ac.in for procedures and guidelines.
- The result of the Entrance Test will be available on http://results.puchd.ac.in and also at http://cetug.puchd.ac.in. No separate Result Cards will be issued. Only candidates declared as eligible can apply for admission.
- Admission Form will be available on http://cetug.puchd.ac.in website after the declaration of Entrance Test result. Eligible candidates must fill admission form for counselling and admission.
- Weightages for NCC, NSS and other activities will be given as per University norms.
CET FEE [NON-REFUNDABLE/ NON-TRANSFERABLE]:
- General Category (PCB / PCM / M) Rs. 2175/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB / PCM / M) Rs. 1088/-
- Additional Paper (Biology / Math) Rs. 375/-
|Date of Availability of PU – CET (U.G.) Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form on the website of Panjab University http://cetug.puchd.ac.in||19-07-2021 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||01-08-2021 (Sunday)|
|Last date for depositing the fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan||03-08-2021 (Tuesday) upto 3:59 p.m|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||03-08-2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for uploading the photograph, specimen of signature with rest of information on the website||05-08-2021 (Thursday)|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-08-2021 (Tuesday) onwards|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-08-2021 (Wednesday)|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test
9.00 – 10.10 a.m.
10.40 – 11.50 a.m.
12.20 – 1.30 p.m.
2.20 – 3.30 p.m.
|Centres / Cities for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur|
|COURSES||Eligibility*||Combination of CET UG subject(s)|
|B-Pharma||50% Marks in 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject:- Biology/ Biotechnology / Mathematics||(i) Physics, Chemistry,
(ii) Physics, Chemistry,
|Botany||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English|| Physics, Chemistry,
|Anthropology||Should have passed
10+2 examination with
at least 50% marks with
(ii) Physics, Chemistry,
|Physics (Specialisation in Electronics)|
|Mathematics||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects||Mathematics (M)|
|Mathematics & Computing||Should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks / CBSE with Mathematics as one of the subjects||Mathematics (M)|