NMIMS , B.A. LL.B(Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.) 2018
Law is a reflection of society's aspirations, prejudices and quest for progress. Law has a critical role to play in improving social and economic conditions in modern societies. Study of Law plays an important role in enabling learners to interact with the society in a holistic way.
The NMIMS School of Law provides learners with quality teaching and learning opportunities thereby creating an intellectually stimulating academic environment with experienced and dedicated faculty committed to provide an excellent and world-class education for learners interested in pursuing the five year L.L.B. (hons.) Programme.
- The candidate should have passed in the XIIth Standard examination conducted by a recognized Board / University (minimum 50% in examinations).
- CLAT Score .
CLAT INFO :
5 years (Full Time): 60 seats
How to apply:
Steps for registration:
- This application form is organised into four drop down sections. Click the relevant section to fill in details.
- Every mandatory field is marked . They must be completed accurately for your application to be considered.
- Once you have completed the form, you should submit your application by clicking the "Submit" button. After submitting the form, you will be taken through the steps to make payment of the fees.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/ her is incorrect, his/her application for the admission to the Programme, even if selected and fees paid, will stand cancelled and fees will be refunded as per refund rule.
- Candidates are advised to check information handout before you proceed for online registration (for all details including eligibility criteria) for information handout).
For more information:
1.Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu Thursday, February 01, 2018
2. Last Date for Online Registration Sunday, 10th June’2018
3. Last date to update 12th marks & CLAT Score in online application form Sunday, 10th June’2018
4. First Merit List of selected candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 pm Thursday, 14th June’2018
5. Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm) 15th June to 22rd June’2018
6. Second Merit List for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 pm Monday, 25th June’2018
7. Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm) 26th June to 30th June’2018
8. Commencement of classes Monday, 2nd July’2018
9. Closure of Admission/Last date of admission Wednesday, 18th July’2018